Thanksgiving is just around the corner. We love this holiday -- it's centered around some of our favorite things: Giving thanks, reuniting with family and friends, and eating lots and lots of delicious food.
While this may the best holiday of the year, it can also be a bit stressful. Are you hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year? Relax, here are some Thanksgiving tips from Caravia to make this year a little less stressful...
1. Meticulously plan your menu and activities. We know the day will be a mix of spontaneity and fun, but just the act of laying a plan out in front of you will ease stress. Basics: put the game on, set up the card table, organize the family Mafia game. (Google it. Trust us.)
2. Hummus is very popular right now. Pair it with flatbreads, crostini, or one of your favorite veggies. (Might we suggest our Roasted Pepper Hummus - a handful of ingredients, fresh, delicious.)
3. Have a variety of beverages, and a lot of them. Nothing worse than running out of everyone's favorite drink of choice.
4. Worried about what to serve? Stick to the classics, then put your spin on them.
5. To avoid the, "is it ready yet" stares, prepare as much as possible the day before, and offer some tasty apps. Hummus is always a good idea.
6. Ahem, though not a traditional Thanksgiving dish, everyone loves antipasto. We suggest you have a large, large antipasto out.